Favorite Books

  • The Book Theif

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reflect on the GAME plan

While setting up my Game Plan I came to realizes how important it is for teachers to be open to change and that if we listen more to one another while trying new ideas we can only get better at what we do. I was apprehensive about asking other teachers to help me reach my goal. I feel like teachers have so much to do already especially as we get to the end of the term and winter break. The teachers I dealt with in the English department were very helpful and willing to help me with my plan of a Technology group at our school and my principal was very interested in trying new things. I also received great ideas from my group members Game Plans and I was very pleased with their input to my own. It has been so easy to add NETS-S to my lesson plans that I wish I had started doing it earlier. Adding the standards has revived and refreshed some of my projects that I was not sure about anymore.

I will continue to use the NETS-S to make my lessons and add technology where applicable. I hope to expand my technology group to include more people and have short reviews of what we are doing and discussing at faculty meetings. Technology is changing so rapidly that I think it needs to be changed up often or it will go stagnate

I enjoyed this project much more than I planned and I appreciate all the feedback and comments from my group.
Thank you,
Mary

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment